Thursday, September 4, 2014

Welcome To Second Grade Another Year of Growing and Learning

     Welcome to Room 14. I am happy to get to know some new families this year but I am so excited to see many familiar faces. We are all off to a great start! YAY! Thank you for sending your kiddos so well prepared. It is very appreciated.

     This is my class blog. I write information here to clarify curriculum, give heads up on projects and post pics of the kiddos doing interesting activities. I would be very pleased if families would read the blog (check every other week). I can see the numbers of views so if it is read I will gladly continue to POST. At times I may post personal items like my number two son, Tony, getting engaged this summer. I have two boys. Tony is 28 and Ken is 32. I have beautiful daughter-in-law Ari and a soon to be just as beautiful Sara. Let's not forget my kitty, Betty and my husband Rick.

      I think that does it for now. I will update next week after OPen House with curriculum updates. Enjoy the last few days of summer!