Monday, December 9, 2013

Conference Final Thoughts

       

         I just wanted to thank you all for taking the time and effort to come in and discuss your child's progress this week. "It takes a village" and I believe we should work together to continue the successful start to this school year. All are working hard and are special kiddos who brighten my day. I love coming to school and being part of their lives. Thank you for sharing them and sending them well prepared to conquer the day.

         I want to take this time to wish you a wonderful Holiday Season. May you all find happiness and joy in the New Year ahead. May 2014 be year of great prosper, peace and pleasant family adventures. 

          Warm Regards,
           Deb

Please check out this link to see your child's finished Community Media project.